Our services and AHA, ASHI and Red Cross certification classes and courses:
- CPR Aed
- Cpr aed and first aid
- BLS (Healthcare Provider cpr and aed)
- First Aid, Oxygen, Bloodborne Pathogens
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR and AED $70
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR, AED and First Aid $75
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS $80 (This is cpr and aed class for healthcare providers - nurses, paramedics, doctors, therapists, lifeguards, etc)
- ACLS renewal $150 - ACLS First Time $200
- PALS renewal $200 - PALS First Time $215
- *Bloodborne Pathogens, Oxygen or First Aid are only $35 each per person
Top 4 reasons to pick CPR Florida:
Here are the top 4 reasons why thousands of satisfied students choose us year after year:
- 1. Classes six days a week at five different offices or we travel to you.
- 2. All instructors are healthcare professionals, are licensed and insured. (We have a staff of 22 instructors)
- 3. Everyone gets their own manikin, use of aed machine, free water and snacks and laminated review sheets when you enter to make you feel comfortable.
- 4. You get a fun, educational and stress free class, free cpr keychain AND your 2 year certification ecard the very same day!
People now ask if our classes are SAFE during Coronavirus? Of course: cprflorida.net/coronavirusnotification
See our cpr aed bls first aid acls pals schedule and register for a class