FAQs ABOUT CLASSES OR BUYING AEDS
Are you open because of the Coronavirus? YES, we are open and have slightly smaller sized classes of 75% capacity (or more) and follow CDC Guidelines. All of our classes have sterilized manikins, each student practices on their own manikin and the aed trainers and first aid supplies are all disinfected daily. All CPR Florida classes are in person.
CPR Florida's 8 most common questions:
- 1. Can I just sign up one person?
Yes, of course. Sign up online here
- 2. Are you Open during Covid? Yes, we have always been open during Coronavirus issues. Each office is now at least 75% capacity or more.
- 3. What types of certification?
We are authorized providers of American Heart Association, Red Cross and ASHI certifications.
- 4. Do I have to pay online?
NO, but register so we can hold your seat.
- 5. How do I know which class to take?
Go to - Which class do I need link? At that link it lists our most popular classes (Layperson CPR and AED vs. Healthcare Provider BLS.
- 6. How do I get a book or can I review online?
Buy your own on Amazon. We also have free review sheets here - online cpr, bls and first aid free review sheets.
- 7. How long are your classes?
Approximately: cpr aed 2.5. cpr aed first aid 3.5 BLS 3 ACLS 4.5 PALS 4.5 hours
- 8. When do I receive my certification card?
We issue your certification card the very same day!
AEDS? - How do I buy aed, pads or batteries?
Our aed store is here: www.cprflorida.net/aedform and our site for pads, batteries and electrodes with pictures and descriptions is here: www.cprflorida.net/aedform-pads-batteries.
"CPR Florida" has taught over 170,000 students and is ranked as a top CPR Training Site for 6 years in a row. We also teach Pet cpr. We are licensed, insured and are an authorized provider of American Heart Association, Red Cross and ASHI courses:"