FAQs ABOUT CLASSES OR BUYING AEDS
CPR Florida has taught over 183,000 students and is ranked as a top CPR Training Site for 20 years in a row. We also teach Pet cpr. We are licensed, insured and are an authorized provider of American Heart Association, Red Cross and ASHI courses in Miami Dade, Palm Beach, Broward and Martin Counties or we travel to anywhere in Florida for large or small groups for any cpr, aed, bls, acls, pals or first aid certification training class.
CPR Florida's 8 most common questions:
- Can I just sign up one person for a cpr class?
Yes, of course. Sign up online here
- Is CPR Florida Open during Covid? We have always been open during Coronavirus issues. You may take off your face mask in the classroom if you are vaccinated or if comfortable.
- What types of certification are provided?
We are authorized providers of American Heart Association, Red Cross and ASHI certifications.
- Do I have to pay online for a cpr class?
NO, but register so we can hold your seat.
- How do I know which class to take? What is the difference between CPR and BLS?
Go to - Which class do I need link? it lists our most popular classes (Layperson CPR and AED vs. Healthcare Provider BLS
- How do I get a book or can I review online?
Buy your own on Amazon. We also have free review sheets here - online cpr, bls and first aid free review sheets..
- How long are your classes?
Approximately: cpr aed 2.5 cpr aed first aid 3.5 BLS 3 ACLS 4.5 PALS 4.5 hours
- When do I receive my certification card?
We issue your certification ecard the same day! https://cprflorida.net/howtoclaimyourahaecard
Where can you buy the best AEDS? -
How do I buy aed, pads or batteries? CPR Florida's best aed store is here: www.cprflorida.net/aedform and our site for pads, batteries and electrodes is here: www.cprflorida.net/aedform-pads-batteries.