We were voted again as the top rated CPR Training Site in FL! Our staff teaches cpr, aed, first aid, bls, pals, acls, oxygen and bloodborne pathogens American Heart Association courses. These certifications are good for 2 years. Attend a class at our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Pompano Beach or West Palm Beach.
Prices of Courses: Everyone asks us two things....how long is the class & how much is it?
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR and AED $70 (About 2.5 hours)
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR, AED and First Aid $75 (approx 4 hours)
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS $80 (This is cpr and aed class for healthcare providers - nurses, paramedics, doctors, therapists, lifeguards, etc and approx 3 or more hous)
- Pet (dog and cat) cpr and first aid $80 (about 4 hours)
- Pet AND human cpr aed and first aid combo class $140 (about 4.5 hours)
- ACLS renewal $150 (must pay $4 online registration fee & the rest of payment due by cash or check day of your training)
- ACLS First Time $200
- PALS renewal $200 (must pay $4 online registration fee & the rest of payment due by cash or check day of your training)
- PALS First Time $215
- *Bloodborne Pathogens, Oxygen or First Aid are only $35 each per person and may only be done (certain dates) if you email us ahead of time and add to another class.
*Pay for classes by clicking the drop down menu below, or bring cash or check to your class.
Click to sign up and see our schedule here when we are conducting American Heart Association (AHA), Red Cross and American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) courses and to view our course locations on a map. We are licensed and insured and have offices in Miami, Tallahassee, West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs and Fort Lauderdale. Always the best... guaranteed! If you prefer, we will come to your own facility, home or business in Florida for a private or group class in Martin County, Dade County, Palm Beach County and other areas.
We are authorized providers of: