Our services and certification classes and courses in Lee County:
- CPR Aed
- Cpr aed and first aid
- First Aid, Oxygen, Bloodborne Pathogens
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR and AED $70
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR, AED and First Aid $75
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS $80 (This is cpr and aed class for healthcare providers - nurses, paramedics, doctors, therapists, lifeguards, etc)
- ACLS renewal $150 - ACLS First Time $200
- PALS renewal $200 - PALS First Time $215
- *Bloodborne Pathogens, Oxygen or First Aid are only $35 each per person
Top 3 reasons to pick CPR Florida:
Here are the top 3 reasons why thousands of students choose us each year in Fort Myers, Clearwater, Naples and Lee County:
- 1. CPR, AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS, PALS, Oxygen, Bloodborne Pathogens Training Classes six days a week and five different offices or we travel to you.
- 2. All instructors are Paramedics, Nurses or Healthcare professionals, are licensed and insured. (We have a staff of 22 instructors)
- 3. You get a fun, educational and stress free class, free cpr keychain AND your certification ecard the very same day!
*We also own http://www.cprfortmyers.com the best cpr aed bls and first aid classes
See our cpr aed bls first aid acls pals schedule and register for a class
Link to other cities we cover:
Links to other things in Fort Myers and Lee County:
What is there to do in this City?
Often, we have small or large groups of students who are out of the area, or taking multiple classes, and they want to know where to relax, sight see, go to a nice restaurant or brewery and tour the city. Here is a short list we can provide for them.
Top restaurants in Fort Myers: Take a trip to
- The Melting Pot
- Connors Steak & Seafood -Fort Myers. Steakhouse
- Deep Lagoon Seafood and Oyster House. Seafood
- il Pomodoro. Italian
- The Veranda
- Ember Korean Steakhouse
- Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill
- Table & Tap
Where to have fun at the beach: Be sure to go to Bodwitch Point Park. https://www.smartertravel.com/10-best-beaches-in-fort-myers/
What is Fort Myers know for? Fort Myers, known for its nature and historical estates, serves as a gateway to a stretch of islands including the Sanibel area, known for its famous shelling beaches. It is located in Estero in the vicinity of Florida's youngest state university, Florida Gulf Coast University, located in Fort Myers.
Cool things to do: As part of Florida's famed Palm Beaches, it's no surprise that Fort Myers is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Spring Training, Panther refugee, Calusa Nature Center and Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve.